Friday, September 26, 2008

thank you

www.888dag.com




I just wanted to say thank you for all the words of love that i had extended to me, it actually made me teary and touched my heart.. so thank you, it is such a special feeling to know that i am not alone, and when i feel i am that is when i have to work extra hard to remember i am not.


I am so very lucky and flying off to Europe tomorrow and my camera is coming too and lets see what is happening in some of the most gorgeous cities in the world!!

i will be reporting so lets see what the Messiah gets up 2!!

First off though, i think my 1st video will be of my partner laughing at me in turbulence,, it scares the union jack colours off me!! ;-)

I am going to get better at blogging!!

I will be really interested to know what others do when you feel in a situation that you are powerless over, how do you practice acceptance and let go?

3 comments:

pommygran8 said...

Just breathe and think of somewhere you would love to be and imagine being there...

sydhappyguy said...

I think it is actually easiest to relax when you truly are powerless over the situation.

Que cera cera.

Anxiety arises where you have a choice and uncertainty of how to respond. fight or flight?

Is it that important? What happens one way or another? Be the observation.

Have a wonderful adventure - big kiss to you both. x

Megan said...

Have a wonderful time and remember we are your "cyber" family always there for you!